I got tired of my butt-ugly living room floors back in 2013 and decided to do something about it. I had ripped out the old carpet which I could no longer get clean this is what I was left with.
Testing the small bathroom using paper bag flooring a couple of days prier, I decided to do the same to the living room floor.
Starting in the corners. Pieces of construction paper covered in Elmer’s Glue.
All dry and ready for a thin layer of Minwax Stain.
Stained and covered in thick layer of water based Polyurethane.
Speeding up the drying process with a fan.
Time for the other side of the living room.
Here you can really see the difference before the stain.
Dried, stained and covered in Polyurethane.
I am very happy with it. It has now been 4 years.
I’m still thinking of doing the rest of the downstairs.
One thought on “Paper bag flooring living room 2013”