It started snowing just a little bit around 4:30 AM. It was not at all as expected. The news had totally hyped it up and so did the weather apps. I thought that there would be way more snow. I’m glad that T-Jay who is out delivering newspapers doesn’t have to deal with too much of this white stuff this morning. I wonder what it will be like tomorrow.
It’s almost 8 AM and we’ve gotten a little over an inch.
First thing this morning I did inventory for the dealership. I didn’t go out in this mess, but did it remotely. It’s pretty amazing the technology that is used in today’s cars.
^This vehicle is not at our dealership yet. It’s at port in Baltimore, MD. It will probably arrive tomorrow or Tuesday.
^The software also tells me how much gas is in the car, how many miles are on it and the tire pressure. After the car is sold this gets turned off, but the car will let us know if an engine light comes on and will contact the customer. Kinda weird and scary to me. My 2016 Prius doesn’t have this technology and I sure don’t miss that!!!
This week’s lunch is Enchilada Meatballs. I stole the recipe from a post from Keith Rickard on his Facebook.
* 1 lb ground beef
* 1 egg
* 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
* 2 Tbsp taco seasoning
* 1/2 tsp onion powder
* 1/2 tsp salt….. I didn’t add extra salt!!
* 1/4 tsp black pepper
* Cooked meatballs
* 1 10 oz can red enchilada sauce (Las Palmas)
* 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese
* 1) Preheat oven to 400.
* 2) Add all of the meatball ingredients into a large bowl and mix well until combined.
* 3) Shape into approximately 15 meatballs and place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
* 4) Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
* 1) Preheat oven to 350.
* 2) Pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce into the bottom of a small baking dish or cast-iron skillet.
* 3) Place cooked meatballs into the dish and top with remaining enchilada sauce. Top with shredded cheese.
* 4) Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
NUTRITION (PER SERVING)
Makes 5 Servings
Net Carbs 3.7g
*Livingaketolife** — with Peggy LaVere Sides.
It was delicious!! I might put some sour cream on the top next meal.
I made enough for the whole week and might put a few in the freezer.
I went ahead and order more nail wraps. I now have three months worth. That outa keep me going. Nails for this week since we are in the middle of snowmageddon.
After a year I finally found a new hairdresser that knows what she’s doing. She laughed at me when I asked her if she was retiring soon or moving. She didn’t cut a lot lot, maybe 1/4 inch, but she evened and layered my hair the way it’s supposed to. Now the back of my head doesn’t look so crazy. 🙂 I think I’ll keep her!
^Today’s breakfast, lunch and dinner is ….or was broiled T-Bone with a couple of links of Savoie’s Hot Smoked Sausage. The only sausage that has any taste and I’ve tried just about all of them.
I brushed the steak with Savoie’s Flavoring and Browning Sauce and seasoned it with Zatarain’s Creole Seasoning. After this I can just throw away any steak sauce that I have. This tasted soooo good!!
Two inches of snow in eight hours. Wow, that’s a hell of a snow storm!!